Bronze cladded Windows and Doors
- Miami Dade County approved at 70 psf design pressure for Large Missile Impact.
- Custom signature extrusions, solid bronze raised panels, cast rosettes, grills and other decorative elements as moldings with egg and dart cast, halfround columns/brickmolding with crossing ropes, architectural capital or base moldings are available in Bronze, see also display image B and C.
- Contemporary designs are available as well, as shown at image A. Bronze front entry with oil rubbed/black fnish.
- Chemical patina eliminates color distinctions between extruded, cast, or sheet material and creates a natural aged looking finish which lends richness and elegance.
- Operable grills with hidden pivot hinges and springloaded mechanism to allow grills to be easy opened for glass cleaning purpose, see image B.
- The mounting technique allows for proper ventilation between the Bronze and the interior Mahogany.
- The thickness of our extrusions allow to weld the joints from underneath without leaving marks on the top sur face and without soldering.
- Same technical features as regular wood products regarding performance and design of threshold (standard and ADA), locking mechanism, adjustable strikeplates, steel reinforcement, weatherstripping, wet glazing.
- Additional features include motorlocks, magnetic locks, full concealed mechanical door closer, adjustable heavy duty friction holder with automatic hold open and dead stop function, full door motorization with push and go function are available in accordance with our Impact test certifications.
- Finish service (maintenance or field refinish) available.