As a high end window and door company for large scale residential projects, we offer an exciting opportunity in the
ultra-luxury architectural products market.
Supports marketing operations by preparing takeoffs from blueprints, developing estimates; maintaining pricing references;
and general administrative duties.
The primary job duties will include:
- Achieves estimating operational objectives by contributing estimating information from architectural plans; preparing and completing proposals; implementing procedures, customer-service; resolving problems; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Prepares estimates and contracts by assembling product requirements from architects, contractors and designers and calculating costs.
- Maintains pricing reference by updating material, labor, and shipping costs.
- Monitors pricing by reviewing and preparting change orders.
- Provides management planning information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing estimating data.
- Technical Sales support.
- Assist with preparation of shop drawings.
- Technical support for project manager and installation coordination.
- Maintenance of the data base and liason with the computer support service.
Education and experience required:
- Associates degree or higher in construction related fields such as architectural, construction, or engineering.
- 3 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with architectural blueprints and drawings.
- Highly experience with MS office programs (Word, Excel and Outlook). Ability to create and work with spreadsheets.
- Basic knowledge of Autocadd is a plus but not required.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Self starter with an ability to work in a small team environment.
- Excellent communication and grammar skills. Proficient in the English Language.
Full time position. Salary is dependent upon qualifications and skill level.
Please contact us by sending your:
- Salary history
Via Email to Eva Marie Leon:
Peetz Windows and Doors, Inc.
15951 SW 41st Street- Suite 150
Weston, FL 33331
Phone (954) 659 3887
Fax (954) 659-3888
FIND THE JOB THAT FITS! – We serve the entire spectrum from engineering, manufacturing, testing, installing and servicing our products from ground up. Operating from our 2 home bases in the US and in Germany.
We believe in flat hierarchies to guarantee smooth communication at a high level of transparency. We want our staff to be among the best in the business. We also want to keep them as long-term employees. We support continuing education and acknowledge the important role family plays.
Like to work with us? Please have a look on our career board.