As a high end window and door company for large scale residential projects, we offer an exciting opportunity in the ultra-luxury architectural products market.
Northeast Sales Manager
Ideal candidate will bring in an existing network to the target market, needs to understand complex technical context and needs to have excellent communication skills. Candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in combination with an Associate Degree. A thorough understanding of the building construction trade and architectural plans are a plus.
The primary job duties will include:
- Promote the sale of the products, contact, set up meetings, do presentations to high level clients, mainly architects and builders.
- Prepare estimates, present proposals to customers and follow up.
- Prepare contracts, change orders and assist accounting with invoicing.
- After sales service. Assist with preparation of shop-dwg’s and all communication between customer and technical department. Onsite check at product delivery, at jobsite completion or if required in between.
Please contact us by sending your:
- Salary history
- Copy of your Diploma (pls. blacken dates)
Via Email to Chris Peetz:
Peetz Windows and Doors, Inc.
15951 SW 41st Street- Suite 150
Weston, FL 33331
Phone (954) 659 3887
FIND THE JOB THAT FITS! – We serve the entire spectrum from engineering, manufacturing, testing, installing and servicing our products from ground up. Operating from our 2 home bases in the US and in Germany.
We believe in flat hierarchies to guarantee smooth communication at a high level of transparency. We want our staff to be among the best in the business. We also want to keep them as long-term employees. We support continuing education and acknowledge the important role family plays.
Like to work with us? Please have a look on our career board.