As a high end window and door company for large scale residential projects, we offer an exciting opportunity in the ultra-luxury architectural products market.
Northeast Sales Manager
Ideal candidate will bring in an existing network to the target market, needs to understand complex technical context and needs to have excellent communication skills. Candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in combination with an Associate Degree. A thorough understanding of the building construction trade and architectural plans are a plus.
The primary job duties will include:
- Promote the sale of the products, contact, set up meetings, do presentations to high level clients, mainly architects and builders.
- Prepare estimates, present proposals to customers and follow up.
- Prepare contracts, change orders and assist accounting with invoicing.
- After sales service. Assist with preparation of shop-dwg’s and all communication between customer and technical department. Onsite check at product delivery, at jobsite completion or if required in between.
Please contact us by sending your:
- Salary history
- Copy of your Diploma (pls. blacken dates)