As a high-end window and door company for mahogany windows of large scale residential projects, we are looking for:
Experienced Installation / Service Manager
Ideal candidate will possess a minimum 5 year practical field experience in installation, maintenance and service of mahogany windows.
You will be in the field on our jobsites supervising, training and working together with our installation crew.
The primary job duties will include:
- Coordination of all customer requests in regards to technical aspects for service and installation.
- Preparing field measurements, site evaluations, pre-installation surveys, providing status/progress reports and punch-out lists.
- Actively working productive in the field with the crew.
- Train and supervise field personnel and manage performance.
- Set up and enforce jobsite controlling: Schedule, cost, quality.
The job requirements include:
- Minimum 5 year relevant work experience
- Flexibility in work hours
- Willingness to travel
- Good/Strong Leadership and communication skills
- Good understanding of architectural blueprints and shop-dwg’s
- Very detail oriented
- Proficient in the English language (speaking and writing)
Please contact us by sending your:
- Salary history
- Copy of your Diploma (pls. blacken dates)
Via Email to Chris Peetz:
Peetz Windows and Doors, Inc.
15951 SW 41st Street- Suite 150
Weston, FL 33331
Phone (954) 659 3887
FIND THE JOB THAT FITS! – We serve the entire spectrum from engineering, manufacturing, testing, installing and servicing our products from ground up. Operating from our 2 home bases in the US and in Germany.
We believe in flat hierarchies to guarantee smooth communication at a high level of transparency. We want our staff to be among the best in the business. We also want to keep them as long-term employees. We support continuing education and acknowledge the important role family plays.
Like to work with us? Please have a look on our career board.